Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back to it!

I had considered just letting this blog go, however several people mentioned to me that they rreally miss it.  Apparently watching and listening to me moan and groan as I waddle my way down the path is not only entertaining, but has made many of you feel better about your own work outs.  It *IS* okay to to hate being out there doing it, as long as you keep getting out there to do it.

It's not that I've been ignoring you all... I just haven't worked out since November!  Oh my god... 49 days until the race and I'm just now getting my rear in gear.  The holidays really kicked me in the teeth this year and I'm only now starting to recover. 

So... here's another video of me saying "so" way too much, and giving my all on the museum loop. My camera was flip flopping back and forth, sorry about that. I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment