Sunday, October 9, 2011

Training Day 2

Yesterday I started going back to the gym because I was freaking out over the fact that Disney Moms Panel announcement was being made.  I went to work out to clear my head and help me focus.  Later that afternoon  I found out that I was rejected, for the third year in a row.

Somehow, before the night was over, some of my friends had convinced me that a good consolation prize would be running the Royal Family 5K in Orlando in February.  I'm not sure how 4 months of grueling training, spending $1000, and getting a plastic medal is a prize, but I'm just going with it. LOL!

In the past 24 hours I've gone from tears, to planning another Disney Trip with my friends.

What did I do at the Gym Today?
Stretching
Stationary Bike 5.63 Miles

How do I feel?
I really hurt :-/

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited about the Princess 5K!!!! this is going to be so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete