Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Time to just do it



Tori, Katie and I have been talking about going back to the YMCA.  We miss our gym membership, and even though it's going to be a rough sum to swallow financially, we all feel like we really need to start going back.  We were happy going to the gym, we felt good.

Lately, we have not been feeling very good about ourselves.  A LOT of that has to do with outside influences that are causing our family serious stress.  We're so sick of other people bringing us down.  It's stupid to allow ourselves to be treated so poorly when we've given so much.  We're trying to distance ourselves from those influences and put the focus back on things that we enjoy.

I drove past the Y today and it said that in January there is no sign up fee.  That means that I have today and tomorrow to decide if I'm going to get this membership.  No, not quite.  It really means that I have today or tomorrow to get in and get the membership taken care of.  I think that we have all agreed that this is something that needs to be done.   It's time to just do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment