Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What do we have here?

Oh looky here, what do we have?  It would appear to be a long forgotten blog that I started sometime shortly before my life went absolutely insane in 2012.   According to the stats page there are actually a whole 10 of you out there subscribed to this poor long lost blog that was supposed to be dedicated to me getting fit.   Thank you so much for reading, and at some point in time subscribing to my ramblings.  I hope you'll stick around. 

2012 went crazy for me and I spent most of last year in survival mode. The wheel has turned and like most American's with the coming of 2013, I've been thinking about getting in shape again.  I won't be making any resolutions, because I won't keep them, but I an very aware that I need to turn some things around.  I've just been *so* unmotivated to actually get them done.  I have to do something, I need to get moving again on many different levels.

When you work at home and are always "on call" scheduling things gets a little loosey goosey and that's part of what has happened with my life.  It's not working for me though and I need to come up with some self discipline and organization in my life.

I just came across this on the Disney Parks Blog, and couldn't love it more. It made me both laugh and cry.

That girl there, Jenna Boyd, crossing the finish line. She could easily be me. She looks like me, she just finished a half marathon. What the hell is my problem that I can't even find an hour in my day anymore to go out and take a walk.

I've got some serious re-organizing of my life to do.  If you stay tuned, I'll do my best to keep you updated on how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment