Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2014 Princess Party Cruise!!


I'm *so* excited!! I've been having a really hard time wrapping my head around what my 2014 vacation will look like. I wanted to do the Princess 1/2 Marathon, but at the same time I had promised my daughter Victoria that I would take her to Disney for her 21st Birthday so that she could drink around the world. Finances being what they are, I just will not be able to afford more than one vacation next year. Tori also needs to go on a cruise in the next year before she applies for her "dream job" with the Disney Cruise Line and discovers she can't handle being at sea.

So with a nod of approval from my frequent travel companion Erik, we decided to book a 4 night cruise directly after the 2014 Princess 1/2 Marathon! Woot! Princess Party Cruise! I'm so excited!! Not only are we booked, but Bestie Becks has said that she's in for the cruise as well! I put the idea out there to the other Princess Party Crew gals that if they thought they could swing it, they should hop on board as well.

I can't wait! Nothing quite as nice as a cruise after running my first half marathon. Any other Princesses want to join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment