Sunday, April 15, 2012

Feeling good...

Tori and I had a great walk yesterday out on the Midway Village museum path. I even ran/walked the last quarter miles about 30 seconds of each the whole 1/4 mile. Though I felt really great that I was able to do that, Tori can walk as fast as I run.


I am a slow little penguin, but I'm getting it done!   I do hope to do more run/walk training, I think it's going to be the best way for me to make some real progress to my goals.  Even if I'm going slow right now, I'm just at the beginning and I know that I'll be better the more that I try.

Today we hit the bikes at the YMCA and had a good 45 minute ride. It's so wonderful even to have just these two days of feeling motivated and energetic. I can only hope that it continues. Coming up latter this week I've got some training tips to share with you, suggestions for motivating podcasts (Disney style) and a recipe for some yummy snacks that are fairly healthy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment