Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stuggling w/ My Workouts



I'm not sure why my past few training days have been so truly miserable. It's probably because I'm so stressed out right now with Geordon losing his job, and me picking up more hours at work. We've got a lot of very basic lifestyle changes coming about, even the way the house runs is taking more effort because it's simply different than it has been for the past 14 years.

I thought that I was going to have to give up my gym members, but I'm going to keep it for at least another month. I really want to be able to get back into the routine of working out. I have no idea if I'll even have enough money to fly to Florida and run the Princess Half Marathon next year, but it's a goal that I want to work towards anyway.

Right now, I just need to make sure that I get out and do something. Even if I don't go as far or as fast as I originally planned on, what counts is that I'm up and off the couch moving forward.

Have you ever gone through a training rut that made it that much harder for you to get out there and do it? What did you do to combat the malaise? Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment