Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's The Ultimate Blog Party 2012



Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Hello Party Girls!! Welcome to "Running the Castle" to all of those folks coming over from the 5 Minutes For Mom Ultimate Blog Party. This is my first year participating in the Ultimate Blog Party, but this is really the first year for this little blog.

Well, I Ran For The CameraLet me introduce myself! My name is Kristen and this blog is here to help motivate me to keep on moving!

I'm a work from home mom, running a family of six people and two dogs. Things can get kind of hectic around this place and I often forget to find time for me.  I'm trying to lose some weight, get healthy, and generally keep from going crazy!

How do I plan on doing that?   I'm training to run a Half Marathon!  Except right now I don't really run and I hate working out.  

That's a picture of me doing the Tangled Royal Family 5K at Walt Disney World in February.  That's where this crazy Half Marathon idea began.  So if you're looking for a dreadfully honest look at the struggles of trying to get healthy and maintain your sanity, this is probably the place for you!

These are just some of the posts you'll find on the "Running the Castle Blog":
  • My Training Log via Daily Mile 
  • Training Tips Motivational Stuff (I'm sure I'll think of something) 
  • Fitness Shopping for the Plus Size Girl 
  • runDisney Inspirations 
  • Healthy Food (really? Well, I'll try) 
  • My Struggles with Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain 
  • Vlogs from my walks (so you can see first hand how I'm doing) 
  • Race reports
I hope that you have fun blog hopping around the party! You can also find me over at "The DVC Mom's Traveler" where all things travel and Disney are the passion.  Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope that you'll continue to join me on this crazy plan to create a better me!


Are you participating in the Ultimate Blog Party?
If so, let me know!
Post your link in the comments section and I will be sure to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment